What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
One of the most important factors to consider when you’re seeking a new hairstyle is to make sure it reflects your personality. Color is the perfect way to make an individual statement, through the clothes you wear and the hair color that compliments your unique style. What does your haircolor say about you? To help you out, we’ve gathered a few ideas from the pros about how other people might perceive you, based on your hair color.
Brunettes. Miss Dependable. Believe it or not, research has shown that people view brunettes as smart, level headed, and responsible. While natural brunettes are not uncommon, updating this hair color with highlights is an easy way to make any brown-haired beauty stand out.
Black/deep chocolate browns. Miss Mysterious. Deep brown hair - nearly black- is a tough color to pull off, but we think it may be worth the gamble. Midnight-hued tresses convey a hint of mystery as well as perceived confidence and creativity.
Blondes. Miss Fun. With only 10% of the world’s population possessing naturally blonde hair, it’s no wonder it gets so much attention! From bright platinum to golden blonde, this hair color packs major sex appeal with a touch of innoncence. Choose this color if you’re looking to convey a fun, flirty personality that’s always up for a good time.
Reds. Miss Adventurous. Like natural blondes, redheads are rare. Yet for some reason, they tend to get a harsh rep. We prefer to look at scarlet sirens as being adventurous, outgoing, and yes, a bit fiery in all the right ways.
Fantasy/jewel colors. Miss Unique. People who choose bold colors like jewel tones or fantasy shades are outgoing, fun, and confident in their own personalities. They’ve chosen to be unique because they are – and individualism is their proud focus.
The best news is, hair color options are practically endless, with different coloring techniques to help you create a look that is uniquely you. If you’re ready for a hair color change, make an appointment today at Core Salon. Our professionals are ready to help you look and feel your very best. You can find us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph, or give us a call at 973.537.0229. If you prefer, use our online booking tool, or our mobile app to instantly make the appointment that best suits your schedule. Download the app for free from iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play.
- Bridal Services - Look Gorgeous on Your Special Day
- Go Green at the Salon with Refillable Shampoo & Conditioner
- How to Get the Hairstyle You Really Want
- Unexpected Benefits of Facial Waxing
- Wonderful Winter Hair Care Tips for Healthy Hair
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz