Updos for Formal Events
Spring is in the air, and it’s time to look ahead to what we like to call “formal season”. You know…. that time of year when special occasions like prom, military balls, and weddings seem to fill up our calendars! In any event, a formal occasion calls for phenomenal hair, and here at Core Salon, we consider ourselves experts at this. We’ve gathered a few of our favorite updo styles that are currently trending. Take a look and then give us a call so we can make your event a special one!
Glammed up pony. Ponytails are not just a casual hairstyle for the gym. You can easily glam up a ponytail for a special occasion by adding texture and interest. Try placing the ponytail high on the head and adding loose curls or a knot in the middle for an easy glamorous look.
Updo with a twist. Created by overlapping multiple twists into a low bun, this hairstyle is simple and elegant. For the spring bride, this hairstyle would be perfect with flowers woven in to create a romantic look.
Elegant high bun. Pair a relaxed high bun with loose tendrils at the face and pretty hair accessories like sparkling clips for an effortless yet sophisticated look. This style is especially gorgeous on women blessed with thick hair as the bun can be more dramatic and full.
Braided bun. If you have long hair, try a relaxed braid that turns into a large bun with loose curls and mega volume. An updo like this is perfect for anyone who wants to look super glamorous for a special event.
Is it time for you to get ready for a big event? Our professional stylists at Core Salon are always ready to help you create the look you desire. You can find us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph, or give us a call at 973.537.0229. If you prefer, use our online booking tool, or our mobile app to instantly make the appointment that best suits your schedule. Download the app for free from iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play.
- How to Choose the Perfect Eyebrow Shape
- Fun Haircolor Options for Men
- Hot Trends for Summer Hair Color
- Prevent Summer Fade to Keep Your Color Longer
- Refresh Your Scalp with Microdermabrasion
- Frizz Proof Your Hair This Summer with Cezanne
- Transform Your Hair Instantly with Hair Extensions
- Sweet Summer Haircuts for Little Girls
- How to Choose the Perfect Eyeshadow Color
- 4 Quick Hair Hacks for Hiding Roots
- No-Cut Hairstyles to Try Right Now
- Bridal Services - Look Gorgeous on Your Special Day
- Go Green at the Salon with Refillable Shampoo & Conditioner
- How to Get the Hairstyle You Really Want
- Unexpected Benefits of Facial Waxing
- Wonderful Winter Hair Care Tips for Healthy Hair
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz