Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
New Year’s Day is just around the corner. Across the country and around the world people are choosing New Year’s resolutions to make life changes for self-improvement in the coming year. This year update your style with a new look for the New Year to give you the confidence boost you need to tackle those resolutions with flare.
Make the Cut. The most dramatic way to update your look is with a haircut. With a flashback to the 90s, the Bowl Cut is making a comeback. You might remember seeing Demi Moore sport this cut in the movie Ghost. If you’d like to go a little more retro the Shag that rocked the 70s is also on-trend to be one of the more popular cuts of 2020. If retro is not your thing, a French Bob is a more modern cut to try. This softer twist on the Lob has a bit of Parisian flair.
Pop of Color. Color is another way to easily change up your style. Silver strands are set to take 2020 by storm. If you aren’t ready to go completely gray opt for a silver-blonde for a striking new style. Dip-dyed ends are also on-trend for the coming year. This is a really fun way to experiment with a splash of color without a long term commitment. Decide it’s not for you? Opt for a shorter style and cut off the ends. Lilac is another surprising shade that is becoming increasingly popular. You could combine the three and go for a soft silver lilac with dip-dyed ends in a complimenting shade.
Makeup Something New. Experimenting with makeup should be fun. It is by far the easiest way to change up your look and can give you a completely different style every day. Hair isn’t the only place you will be seeing that pop of color. Eye shadow and liner will be in brighter bolder colors this year, really drawing attention to the eyes. To complement this look go with a blurred lip. Apply lipstick to the center of the lips and fade toward the edges. From one extreme to another, bold lips with nude eyes will give you a totally different effect. Line the lips for definition and apply a bold color all over. Curl your lashes and apply a nude color shadow with a natural color mascara for definition.
Schedule your appointment for an update today, and let the talented stylists at Core Salon help you face the New Year with a new style. You can find us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph, or give us a call at 973.537.0229. Or download our free app from iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play to manage appointments on the go.
- Bridal Services - Look Gorgeous on Your Special Day
- Go Green at the Salon with Refillable Shampoo & Conditioner
- How to Get the Hairstyle You Really Want
- Unexpected Benefits of Facial Waxing
- Wonderful Winter Hair Care Tips for Healthy Hair
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz