Unexpected Benefits of Facial Waxing
You already know that facial waxing removes unwanted facial hair. That’s a given. But did you know that waxing your face could have benefits beyond that? Here are some benefits of facial waxing you may not be aware of.
A Thinner More Youthful Appearance
Even very tiny changes can sometimes have a dramatic effect. Such is the case with your eyebrows. Shaped correctly by means of facial waxing, your eyebrows can change the appearance of the shape of your face making it look thinner. They can also distract from any fine lines around the eyes giving you a more youthful look.
Improves Skin Tone and Texture
Waxing provides gentle exfoliation in addition to removing unwanted hair. As the wax is removed from your face it takes with it the top layer of dead, dry skin to reveal the smoother more supple skin underneath. This layer of new skin also has a more even skin tone. Some waxes also contain skin nurturing and moisturizing ingredients to further improve skin tone and texture.
Slowed Hair Growth and Stubble-Free Skin
By removing hair at the root level with waxing you interrupt the growth cycle. This means that it will take weeks for the hair to grow back, unlike shaving which will regrow in a matter of hours to a day or two. With repeat waxing the hair follicle is weakened resulting in slower hair growth, which means even more time between sessions.
Since the hair hasn’t been bluntly cut at the skin’s surface when it does start to regrow it will have a finer more natural appearance than the stubble you’d get from shaving.
Our waxing experts at Core Salon are here to assist you with all of your facial waxing needs. Let us give you a better hair removal experience and help you reap all the benefits a facial wax has to offer. Call us today for an appointment at 973.537.0229, or you can find us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph. Download our free app from iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play to manage appointments from your mobile device.
- How to Choose the Perfect Eyebrow Shape
- Fun Haircolor Options for Men
- Hot Trends for Summer Hair Color
- Prevent Summer Fade to Keep Your Color Longer
- Refresh Your Scalp with Microdermabrasion
- Frizz Proof Your Hair This Summer with Cezanne
- Transform Your Hair Instantly with Hair Extensions
- Sweet Summer Haircuts for Little Girls
- How to Choose the Perfect Eyeshadow Color
- 4 Quick Hair Hacks for Hiding Roots
- No-Cut Hairstyles to Try Right Now
- Bridal Services - Look Gorgeous on Your Special Day
- Go Green at the Salon with Refillable Shampoo & Conditioner
- How to Get the Hairstyle You Really Want
- Unexpected Benefits of Facial Waxing
- Wonderful Winter Hair Care Tips for Healthy Hair
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz