Try Our Mobile App!
With your busy schedule, why not make your life a little easier by booking and managing your Core Salon appointments using our free mobile app? The app allows you to schedule appointments at your convenience, and receive confirmation from one of our staff. Once your appointment is set, it will even remind you so you’ll never again miss your all-important chair time!
In addition to making appointments, the app includes many more helpful options:
- Get contact details and directions to our location
- Learn about current specials on our services and products
- Be the first to know about special in-salon events
- Read client reviews, and leave your own comments about our services
- Meet our team and learn about their extensive experience
- View our gallery of photos of before-and-after pictures of other clients
- Browse our complete selection of services and products
- Give the gift of Core Salon by purchasing gift cards for your family and friends
- Play the scratch-off game
- Learn about our loyalty program and earn rewards
The Core Salon mobile app is a great tool to help you manage your salon time. You can get the app for free on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon, and if you have any questions call us at either location: (973) 537-0229.
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz