The Benefits of Waxing
When it comes to unwanted facial hair, there are a few different ways with which we choose to deal with it. Some women bleach, some women wax, and some women have even taken to shaving! In our opinion, waxing is the way to go!
Aside from helping you look and feel your best, waxing has other benefits as well. Here at Core Salon, we specialize in brow shaping, as well as lip and chin waxing. We’ve put together a list of the benefits of waxing to help you get the smooth results you’re looking for.
For starters, waxing can be an excellent exfoliant. While it doesn’t replace regular exfoliation, it does act as an exfoliant to remove the top layer of dead skin cells. The fresh layer of skin left behind is smooth and perfectly prepped to soak up those nourishing moisturizers you apply. This process will help you maintain a healthy, youthful glow, especially if you make waxing part of your regular routine.
Next, no stubble left behind! While shaving might be a bit more convenient because it’s quick and easy to do at home, it cuts the hair off at the surface of the skin, causing the blunt-edges left behind to grow back in the form of stubble. That is the last thing you want on your upper lip or chin! Waxing will remove the hair shaft entirely, so it grows back naturally with no stubble. Also, because the entire hair is removed, you can go up to two weeks between wax jobs!
Finally, lower maintenance over time. Besides affording complete control over which hairs are waxed and which remain untouched, waxing also causes less hair to grow back. Waxing the same areas repeatedly will actually cause the follicle to stop producing hair over time. This is excellent news for those of us who grow hair in places we least want it, like the upper lip or chin. We recommend making hair removal by waxing a regular part of your beauty routine to ensure longer lasting results over time.
Are you ready to make perfectly shaped brows and hair-free skin a part of your self-care routine? The team here at Core Salon is ready to help you achieve the results you want. We are committed to making your salon experience as unique and memorable as you are. You can find us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph, or give us a call at 973.537.0229. If you prefer, use our online booking tool, or our mobile app to instantly make the appointment that best suits your schedule. Download the app for free on iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play.
- Bridal Services - Look Gorgeous on Your Special Day
- Go Green at the Salon with Refillable Shampoo & Conditioner
- How to Get the Hairstyle You Really Want
- Unexpected Benefits of Facial Waxing
- Wonderful Winter Hair Care Tips for Healthy Hair
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz