Sweet Summer Haircuts for Little Girls
Have you been thinking about changing your daughter’s hairstyle, or has she been wishing for something different? With summer right around the corner, there is no better time to try out a new shorter style. Here are three sweet summer haircuts that are low maintenance for you to consider. Don’t be afraid to put your own twist on them to make them extra special.
A pixie cut is about as low maintenance as they come. Can’t tame the bed head? Go with the flow and spike it for a sweet and sassy look. Add more movement and interest by asking or an asymmetrical pixie. Have the shorter side undercut and add a design for something really unique.
Lob with Bangs
If you, or she, are worried about going too short, give the lob a try. It is short enough to be cool, breezy, and easy to brush, but will still give her a little longer length to be able to have a cute side braid or short pigtails. Add bangs to your lob to soften the look and frame her face while keeping her hair out of her eyes.
Curly Layered Bob
If you’ve got a curly-haired girl, give her a cut that will allow her to embrace her curls. A layered bob will help keep curls under control while allowing her to wear them free and natural. Curly hair is prone to tangles and the shorter layers will make the detangling process a lot faster and easier.
The team at Core Salon love working with children to create a unique hairstyle that will make them feel beautiful and special. When we reopen give us a call at 973.537.0229 to treat the little one to a fresh new hairstyle for summer. You will find us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph. Download our free app from iTunes or Google Play to schedule appointments from your phone.
- Foods That Promote Super Shiny Hair
- Get Silky Straight Strands with Permanent Thermal Hair Straightening
- Warm Autumn Colors Take You From Fall Into the Holidays
- Curls Are in for Fall and Will Make Styling a Breeze
- Gorgeous Bridal Hairstyles for Fall Weddings
- How to Choose the Perfect Eyebrow Shape
- Fun Haircolor Options for Men
- Hot Trends for Summer Hair Color
- Prevent Summer Fade to Keep Your Color Longer
- Refresh Your Scalp with Microdermabrasion
- Frizz Proof Your Hair This Summer with Cezanne
- Transform Your Hair Instantly with Hair Extensions
- Sweet Summer Haircuts for Little Girls
- How to Choose the Perfect Eyeshadow Color
- 4 Quick Hair Hacks for Hiding Roots
- No-Cut Hairstyles to Try Right Now
- Bridal Services - Look Gorgeous on Your Special Day
- Go Green at the Salon with Refillable Shampoo & Conditioner
- How to Get the Hairstyle You Really Want
- Unexpected Benefits of Facial Waxing
- Wonderful Winter Hair Care Tips for Healthy Hair
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz