Summer Hair Color Forecast
Now that we’ve covered the basic steps in how you should keep your hair color fresh and vibrant this summer, we thought we’d talk about some of the hair color trends that are going to be red hot this season! After all, we know there is nothing quite like stepping out of the salon with a fresh new look, and there’s just something about summer that practically begs for pretty hair!
In years past, and we do mean pretty much every year, summer hairstyles involved sun-kissed highlights and a trend toward lightening the hair overall. This year, however, we’re seeing a push towards warmer, traditionally autumnal tones. Earthy tones, like copper, amber, and gold are taking the place of the cooler platinum and ash that we typically see.
When it comes to copper, you may be thinking all-out red, but that just isn’t so. While you absolutely can go for that if you want, the trend this season is all about subtlety. If you’re a brunette, have your stylist introduce a few swirls of the shade through your hair to start. We especially like the idea of creating an on-trend ombre with this shade, where your pretty brown remains untouched up top and your ends pop with a warm copper hue. Yes, please!
Amber-toned highlights perfectly walk the line between not too red and not too blonde and create a rich and glossy mane. Amber also pairs well with copper to create more interest and dimension, especially on brunettes. Our favorite? An amber balayage over a pretty brunette base to create warmth and depth.
Strawberry blonde is literal fire this year, but it’s not going to be just your average peach or rose-gold hue. This year calls for more warmth, as evidenced by the trending cream soda hair, and even adding pops of pink to add more interest and dimension. Think Paris Jackson, and you’re on the right track! The easiest way to try this trend on for size is to ask your stylist for strategic babylights. Chances are, you’ll be hooked!
Ready to achieve your perfect color this Summer? The team here at Core Salon is ready to help you achieve the hair of your dreams. We are committed to making your salon experience as unique and memorable as you are. You can find us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph or give us a call at 973.537.0229. If you prefer, use our online booking tool, or our mobile app to instantly make the appointment that best suits your schedule. Download the app for free on iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play.
- Bridal Services - Look Gorgeous on Your Special Day
- Go Green at the Salon with Refillable Shampoo & Conditioner
- How to Get the Hairstyle You Really Want
- Unexpected Benefits of Facial Waxing
- Wonderful Winter Hair Care Tips for Healthy Hair
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz