Spotlight on: UNITE
Here at Core Salon, we are passionate about making hair look and feel fabulous, and we understand the value of using professional hair products to make that happen. We have the experience to help us enhance your hair’s health and beauty, and we only recommend products that will help you maintain these results at home.
No matter what hair issues you may be dealing with, UNITE has a product line that can help you manage and maintain your beautiful style. Here, we will talk about some common hair issues and the Unite line that was made to help.
Looking to enhance moisture while protecting your color? Allow us to introduce you to 7 Seconds. Be prepared to fall in love with this product line! Specially formulated to protect your hair from UV rays, thermal damage, and color fading, this collection includes shampoo, conditioner, detangler, blowout creme, glossing, and dry shampoo to help you address your hair care needs. What’s more? 7 Seconds is sulfate, paraben, and sodium chloride free!
Do you have curly hair? Curly hair is dry hair, but with UNITE’s Boing line your curls will be at their best. This collection was specifically formulated to gently cleanse and restore your hair’s elasticity and shine while hydrating and taming frizz. From shampoos, conditioners, and styling tools, you’ll achieve the ultimate curl perfection you desire without any sulfates, parabens, or sodium chloride.?
Looking to add more volume to limp, lifeless hair without weighing it down? Look no further than UNITE’s Boosta shampoo and conditioner. This dynamic duo was specifically formulated for fine, color treated hair to build body, weightless volume, and leave your hair moisturized. As with their other formulas, Boosta contains no sulfates, parabens, or sodium chloride.
Like all UNITE products, the above collections are made to protect color treated hair and are only found in premium, professional salons. Be sure to consult your stylist for product recommendations specific to your hair type.
The team here at Core Salon is ready to help you manage any hair symptom you might encounter. We are committed to making your salon experience as unique and memorable as you are. You can find us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph or give us a call at 973.537.0229. If you prefer, use our online booking tool, or our mobile app to instantly make the appointment that best suits your schedule. Download the app for free from iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play.
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz