Season Trending Hair Color
So, you've made the decision to update your hair color, but you’re not entirely sure how to choose the best new look? We know how daunting a task it can be to choose your next flattering shade, so why not leave it to the professionals? We here at Core Salon have gathered a list of some of our favorite hues that are currently trending to help get your creative juices flowing. Have a look, then come on in and let us know which one you can’t wait to try!
Coral copper: Red, coppery tones are still literal fire right now, but in order to update this look for summer, try this softer take on the trend. Combined with sun-kissed skin, the shade looks gorgeous and reminds us of carefree summer days. The look combines perfectly with gold tones, such as gold jewelry or a highlighter swept on the cheeks.
Beachy bronde: We wouldn’t exactly call this a new trend, but it is definitely gaining popularity as we head into the warmer months. This shade is a great way to go lighter without causing damage or requiring major upkeep. The highlights will act as an accent and give the hair dimension rather than an entire color change.
Nude hair: Unlike the warm tones of honey blondes or the pearl-like tint in cooler colors, neutral blondes blend several blonde shades for an all over "nude" look. This involves an an even amount of both warm and cool tones, which will cancel each other out to create a neutral color. Nude hair colors can be easily altered, from neutral to gold to ash and have the same level of lightness, yet a totally different look.
Shadow roots: Whether you choose a deeper tone to dye your roots, or stick with your natural color, your stylist can add warm highlights to bring your hair into the new season. Shadow roots are popular because they add dimension with a side benefit of being super low maintenance.This trend is especially popular among blondes, but brunettes and redheads alike can embrace it successfully as well.
Are you ready to update your haircolor this season? Our professional stylists at Core Salon are ready to help you create new look. You can find us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph, or give us a call at 973.537.0229. If you prefer, use our online booking tool, or our mobile app to instantly make the appointment that best suits your schedule. Download the app for free from iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play.
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz