Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
Long or short, no one wants their hair falling into their face or sticking to their forehead during their workout, amiright? While obviously you’re not going to the gym to attract attention, there’s nothing wrong with looking good during your sweat sesh. When you look good you feel good, and today we’re here to talk about some quick and easy hairstyles that will keep your hair out of the way and look great at the same time!
Braided bun. If you’re running or doing intense cardio, you’re going to need more than a top knot to keep your hair up and out of the way. Enter the braided bun. Braiding your tresses before twisting them up will keep the bun more stable, make it easier to secure, and looks pretty good too!
French braid ponytail. If you have bangs or shorter layers in front, french braiding your hair before pulling it into a ponytail will help ensure those pieces stay back and off your forehead. This style is super cute and works well for those of us with shorter hair also. Simply add one or two french braids in front and then pull the rest up before heading off to the gym.
Pull-through braid. Consider this an upgrade to your average, run-of-the-mill braid. A kind-of cross between a braid and a ponytail, this style works great for medium-length to long hair and will keep it secure through any activity that comes your way.
Knots. There’s no easier way to get your hair out of the way than with a quick top knot. While we’ve already discussed how a top knot probably won’t help you through a high intensity workout, it is perfect for a slower pace such as yoga or pilates. Add a cute headband to keep those shorter hairs off your face, and you’re good to go!
If you need more hair inspiration, the team here at Core Salon would love to help you out. You can find us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph, or give us a call at 973.537.0229. If you prefer, use our online booking tool, or our mobile app to instantly make the appointment that best suits your schedule. Download the app for free from iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play.
- Bridal Services - Look Gorgeous on Your Special Day
- Go Green at the Salon with Refillable Shampoo & Conditioner
- How to Get the Hairstyle You Really Want
- Unexpected Benefits of Facial Waxing
- Wonderful Winter Hair Care Tips for Healthy Hair
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz