No-Cut Hairstyles to Try Right Now
If you’re bored with the same old hairstyle but not quite ready to commit to a new cut, we have some ideas to help. You can transform your look in minutes without the need for scissors. Let’s look at some no-cut hairstyles that you can try right now to change up your style.
Chin Length Bob
To instantly freshen up a chin-length bob you can add a simple headband to push the hair away from the face for a clean and polished look. If you crave a little more change, add some volume on top with a half-up modern bouffant. Tease the crown section of your hair. The more you tease the more lift you will get. Smooth the top back with a fine bristle brush and secure with bobby pins. Comb bangs or front section of your hair to one side. Finish with hairspray to set the style.
If you love your long curls and want something different without compromising length or curl, give a low offset pony a try. Gather hair loosely and secure with an elastic right behind the ear. Wrap a strand around the elastic to hide it and secure with a bobby pin. If you want something totally different, gather your locks into a loose topknot. Wrap your hair once around the base and secure with bobby pins to allow your curls to cascade forward.
Shoulder Length Straight Strands
For mid-length to long straight strands, braids are a great way to change things up. Try some modern pigtails for something new. Part hair evenly in the center. Create two braids, one behind each ear, and secure with an elastic. Hold the tip taut and use the other hand to slide sections of the braid upward to create a ruched effect. For a more elegant style pull your hair to one side and secure with an elastic. Tease the tail slightly and wrap around the base into a loose chignon. Secure with bobby pins and finish with a spritz of hairspray.
The talented stylists at Core Salon are here to help you update your look for spring with a fun new hairstyle. Come see us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph or give us a call at 973.537.0229 to reserve an appointment. If you prefer to manage appointments from your mobile device, download our free app from iTunes or Google Play
- How to Choose the Perfect Eyeshadow Color
- 4 Quick Hair Hacks for Hiding Roots
- No-Cut Hairstyles to Try Right Now
- Bridal Services - Look Gorgeous on Your Special Day
- Go Green at the Salon with Refillable Shampoo & Conditioner
- How to Get the Hairstyle You Really Want
- Unexpected Benefits of Facial Waxing
- Wonderful Winter Hair Care Tips for Healthy Hair
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz