Go Green at the Salon with Refillable Shampoo & Conditioner
Pollution is a major concern throughout the world today. Everyone needs to do their part to reduce, reuse, and recycle everything we can. We now offer our customers a way to go green at the salon with our refill station.
Massive amounts of single-use plastic waste are piling up in our landfills, and the beauty industry is a major contributor. The most effective way to reduce this waste is by reusing and refilling any containers that we can and avoiding the purchase of single-use plastics whenever possible. But what do you do about shampoo and conditioner? You can’t refill those, or can you?
At Core Salon, we care about our planet, and we want to do our part to help you reduce your contributions to the landfill. That is why we have a refill station here at the salon. Our customers who purchase their shampoo and conditioner from us can now bring their empty bottles in to be refilled for 15% off the regular price. You’ll be saving money and the environment too. We currently offer refills on Unite, Davines and EVO brands.
Small changes can make a huge impact. The average person uses about 10 bottles of shampoo and conditioner per year. If all of our customers would purchase 1 bottle of each and refill them throughout the year, just imagine the difference it could make. So reduce as much as possible, reuse what you can, and recycle anything you can’t. And when you have the chance, refill instead of purchasing a whole new item.
Stop by Core Salon today for your shampoo and conditioner refill, or to purchase a new bottle to get started in this program. You can find us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph. Call us at 973.537.0229 with any questions or to schedule an appointment. If you prefer to manage appointments from your mobile device, download our free app from iTunes or Google Play.
- Frizz Proof Your Hair This Summer with Cezanne
- Transform Your Hair Instantly with Hair Extensions
- Sweet Summer Haircuts for Little Girls
- How to Choose the Perfect Eyeshadow Color
- 4 Quick Hair Hacks for Hiding Roots
- No-Cut Hairstyles to Try Right Now
- Bridal Services - Look Gorgeous on Your Special Day
- Go Green at the Salon with Refillable Shampoo & Conditioner
- How to Get the Hairstyle You Really Want
- Unexpected Benefits of Facial Waxing
- Wonderful Winter Hair Care Tips for Healthy Hair
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz