Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
It’s the perfect time of year for a Fall wedding, and if you’ve got such a special event coming up, we’d love to help you look your absolute best! We have put together a list of just a few of the most popular bridal looks this year to help inspire you before your special day.
Textured low updo: The modern updo is more stylish than ever with a low-set profile and a blend of braids and classic twists. As these gorgeous updos are rich with detail, opt for a delicate wedding comb or bridal hair pins to add the perfect finishing touches. As for a veil, we suggest a simple fingertip or chapel-length veil positioned at the crown or just above the updo.
Relaxed wedding bun: The wedding bun is more chic than ever with wispy tendrils and a low set profile. The classy knot for 2018 is fancy yet relaxed, and will work for both low key and ultra formal events. Whether you have long or short hair, there’s a wedding bun for you. If you’d prefer a fuller look, ask your stylist to add a few extensions.
Braids and Ponytails: This year we are seeing many brides wearing chic ponytails down the aisle. From glamorous high set wavy ponies positioned at the crown, to low set ponies tied at the nape of the neck, ponytails are perfect for the bride who wants to look gorgeous without a lot of fuss. Braids, in addition to adding gorgeous texture and interest to any of the aforementioned styles, can easily stand on their own. A large messy side fishtail braid with some elegant foliage woven in is the picture of Fall perfection.
Don’t settle for wedding hair that’s less than your ideal! The team here at Core Salon is ready to help you achieve the hair of your dreams. We are committed to making your salon experience as unique and memorable as you are. You can find us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph, or give us a call at 973.537.0229. If you prefer, use our online booking tool, or our mobile app to instantly make the appointment that best suits your schedule. Download the app for free from iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play.
- Frizz Proof Your Hair This Summer with Cezanne
- Transform Your Hair Instantly with Hair Extensions
- Sweet Summer Haircuts for Little Girls
- How to Choose the Perfect Eyeshadow Color
- 4 Quick Hair Hacks for Hiding Roots
- No-Cut Hairstyles to Try Right Now
- Bridal Services - Look Gorgeous on Your Special Day
- Go Green at the Salon with Refillable Shampoo & Conditioner
- How to Get the Hairstyle You Really Want
- Unexpected Benefits of Facial Waxing
- Wonderful Winter Hair Care Tips for Healthy Hair
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz