2019 Hairstyle Trends
Spring is synonymous with change, and what better change can you think of than a change in your hairstyle? Here at Core Salon, we have just what you need to achieve that sense of transformation you’re looking for. To help inspire you before your next appointment, we’ve rounded up a list of the hottest hair trends so far this year. Read on and let us know which one you can’t wait to try!
Curly bangs. Everywhere we look, we’re seeing the comeback of the bang. They can be cut to be soft, strong and chic, or short and edgy; and they come in so many lengths, shapes, textures, and styles. Forget what you might have heard about curly bangs- with the right stylist, you can find the right fringe for you.
Blunt bob. This is nothing new: the blunt bob showed up on the scene last year and isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. One length with blunt ends falling about halfway between your ear and your shoulder will do wonders for your bone structure. Keep your cut looking precise and even by trimming the ends every four to eight weeks, and this style will last as long as you wish!
70’s Shag. Clients everywhere are asking for short, shaggy cuts reminiscent of our favorite carefree decade. Tell your stylist you want a lot of movement and texture, especially toward the ends and in the fringe. To get the '70s shaggy look, let the hair do its thing, but tame the flyaways with a good finishing creme.
French chic. A French cut is basically the chicest bob-and-bangs-combo you can imagine. This style often features a naturally straight or slightly wavy hair texture and romantic fringe. This trend pairs well with another we’ve been seeing lately: hair accessories. Pin your sides back with a signature barrette to make a major statement this season.
Are you ready for a change in your hairstyle? If so, our professional stylists at Core Salon can create a look that compliments you and your lifestyle. You can find us at 477 Route 10 in East Randolph, or give us a call at 973.537.0229. If you prefer, use our online booking tool, or our mobile app to instantly make the appointment that best suits your schedule. Download the app for free from iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play.
- Balayage and Ombre- Are They the Same Thing?
- Update Your Style with a New Look for the New Year
- Holiday Updos for Gorgeous Hair
- Fall And Winter Hair Colors To Fall In Love With
- Experience Japanese Hair Straightening at Core Salon
- Is it Time for Extensions?
- Our Core Salon Mobile App Makes Life Easier
- What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?
- Fall Wedding Hairstyles
- Quick and Easy Workout Hairstyles
- Should You Shape Your Brows?
- Cure Your Frizzy Hair with Cezanne
- Summer Makeup
- Let’s Talk about Your Scalp
- Summer Hair Care Guide
- Men’s Cuts for Summer
- Season Trending Hair Color
- 2019 Hairstyle Trends
- Updos for Formal Events
- Game Changing Hair Care Tips
- Try Our Mobile App!
- Updated Trends in Men’s Haircuts
- Wake up to Gorgeous Lashes
- Makeup Looks for 2019
- Keep Your Color Longer
- Gift Yourself a Healthy Scalp
- Hot Holiday Haircuts
- Trending Fall Hair Colors
- Fall Trends in Bridal Hairstyles
- Update Your Makeup For Fall
- Update Your Look With Extensions
- The Core Salon Mobile App
- Smooth Your Tresses with Cezanne
- The Benefits of Hair Color
- The Modern Perm
- Product Spotlight: Cezanne
- Let’s Talk Eyebrows!
- Summer Hair Color Forecast
- Keep Your Hair Color Vibrant This Summer
- The Benefits of Waxing
- Hot Makeup Trends for Summer 2018
- Brunettes Have Fun Too!
- Spotlight on: UNITE
- Ladies, Put Down The Box!
- Men, Update Your ‘Do
- Many Shades of Blonde
- Healthy Hair Begins with a Healthy Scalp
- Hair Trends for 2018 You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Win the Battle of Winter Frizz